Thursday, January 27, 2011

Finished Project: Froggie Bib for Tripp!

I also want to start keeping a record of all the crafty projects I do...it seems like I'm always making something (I love making stuff lol) but since I give a lot of it away, I don't have any pictures of or proof that I did it! Also, I want to do this so I can remember what I have done and what it took to do it in case I want to make it again.

This one is a frog bib that I made for my friend Brooke's new baby boy Tripp! I saw something similar on the front cover of a pattern book at Hobby Lobby, but I knew I could make it myself without buying a book for $6 too. I think I might make like a matching washcloth to go with it because this yarn is awesome and super-soft. Also, I ended up finding a great pattern for free from the Lion brand yarn website; just changed the straps to how I wanted them with a cute little button instead :-).
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

No comments:

Post a Comment